My Blog List

Tuesday 19 June 2012

A2 MEDIA STUDIE'S:RESEARCH

My first choice would be a music video as it will be interesting. i will also learn something new as I've never tried to make a music video so i think it will be amazing to make a music video of my own working with my peers.
The skills i would need to do this is good imaginative thinking so i have a good music video which the audience would prefer and also to not make it copyright, as in copying other music videos from other singers or other peoples work; so before i start i need to prepare myself and think of what i wanna do and how I'm going to do it.  Preparation is a key skill.

                                                         An example of a music video . . .

My second choice would be a film/soap trailer as i know how to make one as i done it for AS, i will be confident as i have experienced it before an d also i will know what am doing. However this time i wold make it more interesting and have a good clear meaning to my film. T o make a good opening scene of a soap trailer i need a good scene so the audience has a clear understanding of what is happening and also to do this i will need to prepare myself and make a plan of idea's before i start anything so i know what I'm doing.

                                                      An example of a soap trailer . . .

An example of a film trailer  . . .

My last choice would be a documentary or short film i wouldn't mind to do any of them as they are interesting and also many audiences would prefer it. I think it will be challenging but fun at the same time as its hard to decide what you wanna do. When making a documentary i would need good ideas and also general knowledge of what I'm gonna do and having the responsibility to do what is needed for a successful documentary.

                                                        An example of a documentary . . .


An example of a Short film . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment