My Blog List

Friday 24 February 2012

Mass Audience Theory

The time i've been influenced by the media was an advert on tv. The advert influenced me to buy the product. The product was a shampoo named elvive, i bought the product and the way it was shown on tv it wasn't seen the same when i used it.The other product that influenced me was foundation, it told me it would keep my skin look clear and pure and no spots will show but it wasnt seen the same when i applied the product so this persuaded me to buy the product which i regreted after.


In my opinion, the mass audeince theorie is the communication between a large number of people in a short time period through television, magazine, newspapers and radio. I think that the audience may be influenced by the media easily through the product they see on internet,tv or posters they get influenced by it quickly due to how the product is shown and it emphasise their intrest towards the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment